The GMP / GHP in the Factory
The Purpose of this module is to facilitate the implementation of Food Safety & Hygiene in the Process Food Industry
What is Factory GMP / GHP?
The factory GMP / GHP are the conditions necessary to ensure the total safety of the food products the stores is handling. These modules ensure that you are following internationally recommended set of good hygiene practices on a day-to-day basis and are in a position to demonstrate the same.
The factory GMP/GHP covers the following areas:
- Safety and Quality of the Water used in facility
- Personnel Health and Hygiene policies, protocols and Controls System for Pest control and monitoring its effectiveness
- Schedules for Cleaning and Sanitation and mechanism for cross checking
- Maintenance and Calibration of all stores eQuipments to ensure food safety
- Cross Contamination Possibilities and their Controls
- Control of Storage & Handling of the hazardous chemicals
- Training on food safety, Hygiene and GMP/GHP aspects
What kind of industries implement Factory GMP / GHP?
- The Slaughtering & boning operations
- Canning, UHT & Aseptic operations
- Preserved Foods & Sauces
- Drink & Beverage Processing
- Biscuits and Confectionery manufacturing
- Dairy Food processing
- Fruit & Vegetable Processing
- Food Ingredient manufacturing
Depending on the size of operations, required time frame is between 4 to 6 months.